Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Gileron Clinic - 11-8-14

The same week we were busy distributing relief supplies we committed to a clinic too!
Sleep?  Who needs sleep? :) 
This clinic was in Gileron, Haiti.  What usually takes 20 minutes took over an hour because the river was too high to drive through!  It was a great clinic.  We had to wrap this one up quickly because of rain that came and the rive began rising very quickly!




I really, really, really, love working the pharmacy.  I love using my creole and explaining how fragile meds are.  I love getting to encourage young mommas who are scared for their child's health. And I REALLY loving being able to help Frantzy with his passion!  I have learned so much the last year and a half and I have SO much more to learn.  But I'm loving every single second.


One of the things I love most about this guy is his heart.  He doesn't sit and throw out a bunch of medical words and sends them away.  He sits and genuinely listen to these people, he doesn't just throw meds their way, but he tries to help them change their lifestyles or gives them natural remedies that they'll be able to afford, and he whole-heartedly loves these people.  He seriously amazes me!








No comments: